About Industrial Sugarcane Crusher
Two or three heavily grooved crusher rollers break the cane and extract a large part of the juice, or swing-hammer type shredders (1,200 RPM) shred the cane without extracting the juice.
Revolving knives cutting the stalks into chips are supplementary to the crushers. (In most countries, the shredder precedes the crusher.) A combination of two, or even all three, methods may be used. The pressing process involves crushing the stalks between the heavy and grooved metal rollers to separate the fiber (bagasse) from the juice that contains the sugar.
As the cane is crushed, hot water (or a combination of hot water and recovered impure juice) is sprayed onto the crushed cane counter currently as it leaves each mill for diluting. The extracted juice, called vesou, contains 95 percent or more of the sucrose present.
The mass is then diffused, a process that involves finely cutting or shredding the stalks. Next, the sugar is separated from the cut stalks by dissolving it in hot water or hot juice.
Salient Features Of Jagdish Industrial Sugarcane Crusher
- Highest juice recovery capacity from sugarcane due to its feature of highly pressurized juice extraction technology.
- Long life cycle due to its specially designed heavy duty nature.
- Easy to operate and supervise.
- Less power consumption due to its modern sugarcane crushing technology.
- Low cost and best in quality with highly efficient sugarcane juice extraction technology.